About Us – Summit Home Buyers
My name is Stan, and this is my amazing wife, Brooke. We are problem solvers, who treat our clients with respect, integrity, and fairness. We create win-win scenarios to help homeowners get out of sticky situations… like Foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, or anything else. At Summit Home Buyers, we focus on providing you with a solution to your problems so you can continue to do the things you love.
I am a licensed/certified speech language pathologist. I have spent my career working to help improve communication skills of all sorts of people, from age three all the way up to 99! Brooke is an aesthetician and a pilates instructor. She has dedicated her career to helping people improve their physical (and mental) well-being. We are both passionate about helping people improve their lives, which is why we started this business!
Summit Home Buyers is a real estate solutions company based out of Kenilworth, Utah. We’re a family owned business who helps homeowners like you find solutions for your problems, whether going through foreclosure, probate, or you just need to sell for personal reasons.
How We Work With Homeowners
Our process is simple.
- First, we carefully listen to any and all of your needs.
- Then, we analyze your property and make a cash offer.
- From there, it’s totally up to you. There is no pressure or obligation to sell your home to us.
- We just want to help solve your problems.
- If you have any questions about how we work, what the process of selling a house or having us help you avoid foreclosure, or just want to learn more about us… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
Call Summit Home Buyers Today! (801) 410-0341
The Pros & Cons Of Selling Your House To A Local
Professional Home Buyer– FREE Guide:
Download our FREE Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners sell unwanted properties for cash.
Get the FREE Guide and then give us a call at (801) 410-0341 and we’ll discuss what your home is worth and what we can offer to buy it for with our Cash Offer Program.